1201 Elm Street
Dallas, Texas 75270
Overview | People | News/Events
|John Holt Smith|
Wild Flower Sequence #5
The city of Dallas is well-known for its diverse, sophisticated and progressive business community. Many of the world’s leading companies have a significant presence in the DFW area, and a result the city is recognized as one of the world’s prominent places to conduct business. Located in Renaissance Tower, Cox Smith's Dallas office was established in 2005 with a focus on expanding the firm’s nationally recognized bankruptcy practice and assisting clients with general commercial litigation. Today, our presence in Dallas provides the firm with a substantial amount of corporate legal work as well as continued expansion of our bankruptcy, litigation and transactional practice areas.
Sandra Zamora and Eddy Espinosa, attorneys in our Dallas office, are both fluent in Spanish.
Sandra Zamora y Eddy Espinosa, abogados en nuestra oficina de Dallas, hablan español con fluidez.
From Love Field Airport
- Head southeast on Cedar Springs Road by turning right.
- Turn left onto Pearl Street.
- Turn right onto Ross Avenue.
- Turn left onto Field Street.
- Turn left on Bryan Street which leads to the parking garage.
From DFW Airport
- Travel north on the North Service Road.
- Take the ramp towards TX-121 north.
- Merge onto International Parkway North.
- Take the TX-114 east exit towards downtown Dallas.
- Take the TX-183 east exit. Merge onto North Stemmons Freeway/I-35 south.
- Turn left onto Continental Avenue.
- Turn right onto North Lamar Street.
- Turn left onto Main Street.
DART Light Rail Directions
- Red or Blue Line to Akard Station.
Visitor parking is available in the Renaissance Tower parking garage. The parking garage is located directly across the street from the Renaissance Tower and is connected through an underground tunnel.