Keith represents clients in environmental matters involving governmental relations, permit acquisition, pollution abatement and remediation, due diligence investigation, utility rate setting, and regulatory compliance. He also represents clients in the construction of new facilities and resolution of construction disputes.
Keith is a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED-AP), a distinction he earned through the Green Building Certification Institute. As a LEED-AP, he has demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles, as well as the LEED Rating System.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Associate Member, American Institute of Architects
- Associate Member, Texas Society of Architects
- Faculty, University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Super Lawyer, Law and Politics Magazine, 2004, 2006-2012
- Best Lawyers in America, Environmental Law, 2009-2013
- The University of Texas at Austin, M.B.A., 1996
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 1981
- Rice University, M.Arch, 1976
- Washington State University, Bachelor of Architecture, summa cum laude, 1974
- Washington State University, B.S., with distinction, 1973
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court Western District of Texas