For 30 years, Phil Slinkard has counseled companies throughout the U.S. regarding corporate and business law strategy. He advises on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities law compliance, contract negotiation, litigation strategy, trade secrets, copyrights, covenants not to compete, franchising, intellectual property licensing, executive compensation and employee stock options. He often acts as outside general counsel to companies without an in-house legal team, helping them develop and manage their business plans and growth strategies.
Read details of Phil's experience.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Rachel's Challenge, Chairman of the Board, 2013 - present
- Board Member, 2011- present
- Board of Directors, Texas General Counsel Forum, Austin-San Antonio Chapter, 2004-2012
- Board of Directors, American Heart Association, Austin Area Division, 2004-2008
- Chairman of the Board, Austin Area Division, 2008-2009
- Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law and Securities Law, 2006-2015
- Texas Super Lawyer, Law & Politics Magazine, 2004-2010
- "Texas Super Lawyer," in Business / Corporate Law, Texas Monthly, 2014
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors, member of Texas Law Review, Chancellors, Order of the Coif, 1982
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A., with special distinction, 1979